Submit a guest blog or become a regular contributor – the choice is yours!
My points of view and experiences can only go so far.
Carefully read our post submission requirements and guidelines prior to submitting your guest post or request to become a contributing writer.
Note: If a guest post is for the sole purpose of SEO keyword backlinks, it will result in rejection. Determination is to the sole discretion of the site editor or authorized moderator. Guest authors must follow the rules outlined below if a guest post to be published.
If you’ve got a great idea, story, suggestion or tip and would like to gain exposure for yourself, your website, blog or organization, you are welcome to submit your guest post using the form below.
The only requirement aside from writing a great post that is well-written, proofread and of value to the work at home community is that you promote your guest post on your own blog or website with a link pointed back to this Work at Home Resources site.
Additionally, I recommend you bookmark and publicize your guest post via social media sites you frequent such as Twitter, Reddit, StumbleUpon, Facebook, etc. I usually offer the same promotional effort to ensure the best possible success for your post.
General Posting Policy
Blog posts on Work at Home Resources or our affiliated communities should be relevant to our mission and our community. Original posts submitted and published on our site may not be republished.
Not contain excessive promotional content, inappropriate language or personal attacks.
“Relevant” means appropriate for our audience and can be categorized in one of our key topics.
“Excessive promotional content” means the blog post content is primarily intended to:
- Directly market products, services, programs, etc. for the author’s company or an affiliated business partner. See advertising options below
- Redirect the user to another site to access content, without providing substantial, beneficial content within the body of the post. See advertising options below
- Guest posts should not be overly, self-promotional; a link to your blog/website is allowed in a brief author bio placed at the end of your guest post.
- Guest posts that are determined to be possible spam, overly self-promotional, or is lacking the quality necessary for inclusion on Work at Home Resources will not be published. This does include posts that are well-written too!
Submission is not a guarantee of publication
Although we make every effort to notify guest author of publication, due to the volume of emails we receive, you may not be notified if your guest post is accepted or published. This is a free service to help writers establish themselves as authorities and build their personal brand in the Work at Home market. You are encouraged to check back periodically or subscribe to our RSS feed to see if/when your guest post is published.
Emails related to publishing, editing or deletion will not be answered.
Previously Published Posts Accepted
Previously published posts are ONLY accepted under the following conditions:
- Post is written by the submitting author
- Post appeared on a site owned by the submitting author
- Post includes proper attribution in the author bio section and clearly indicates the post originally appeared on Name of Blog properly linked to the exact, original post.
- Post follows all other submission requirements.
All blog posts, whether contributed or guest, are “moderated” – Posts are held in an unpublished status for review by the site editor or delegated moderator. Each post is reviewed to ensure compliance with our publishing standards. Minor edits for punctuation or grammatical errors may occur without notice.
- Qualifying posts are categorized and formatted to remove unnecessary header/footer information (e.g. share links), resize or reposition graphics to fit our site design.
- Images that appear to come from stock image collections and without proper attribution within the post content will be removed.
- All submissions will be checked prior to publishing on Plagium.com or Copyscape.com to verify compliance.
Once your post is published I do ask that you check for comments and respond to them accordingly. This will help you to become more engaged with my readers. The simplest way to do this is to just leave a comment on your guest post and then check the “Notify me of follow-up comments via e-mail” checkbox.
Guest posts for FREE for independent bloggers. Complete the form below to submit your guest post.
Business Promotion & Advertising Options
Businesses are welcome to make post submissions for a one time flat rate price of $100.
Additional advertising options are available on our partner with us page
April 2012, GaylaBaer.com (Work at Home Resources) stats are:
Google Page Rank: 2
Pages Served: 101,612
Facebook (combined reach) 1096
Twitter – 4670
Linkedin – 469
Klout Score (if you’re interested) – 54
Active member of WAHM.com – Circle of Moms – CafeMom and BlogMommas
Thank you for your interest in GaylaBaer.com a trusted Work at Home Resources, Tips, Jobs, Scams Discussion and Services website!